The REC is the best mode in 2k20

Pregunta lo que quieras sobre el foro o sugiere lo que desees, no es necesario registrase.

Moderadores: joseluk, e_tran, equipoadministracion

Megaomgchen

The REC is the best mode in 2k20

Mensajepor Megaomgchen » 13 Jul 2020, 08:32

I've been enjoying with 2k for many years and I don't think I've had this much fun with NBA 2K20 before. During quarantine I decided to make a my participant and run a few 2k and we usually get a squad of 5 and then hit the rec. When we started we had been very bad, such as losing every match, turning the ball over right and left. We figured out to perform to nba2k20 mt dominate at the rec and with one another and kind of figured it out. It required us to really find the squad. My friends and me wanted to make assembles that wanted to play with a particular play style and matched each other.

We chose to take the Houston Rockets method of small ball, run and gun and it has been so fun. We score beat teams by 20 + and about 80 + points per game. Our rapid pace 3 stage chucking lets to out run and out score another group although we do provide up a great amount of points. We give up post up although Significant man play very well against us. Requires a lot of gamers, ball movement, and communication with the capability to green. You will be unstoppable at the rec if you got down those things.

Below is the overall lineup we just wanted to share since I have had a blast playing with particularly the drama style we play, the rec with. PG: generally my slash playmaker. Avg about 22 PTS and 8 AST. The floor is spaced out and As my teammates can take it gives me a great deal of space to iso and attack the basket. I can kick out to a few of my shooters who'll knock down it Should they opt to help. Since the other players have a tendency to leak out for transition buckets, I try to help the rebound that is large on defense. G: (2 way sharp, offensive threat, scoring machine): these spots are filled with a few diff man we play. Behave as a ball handler that is baseball and these players have a tendency to take well. Both ways are fire at the pass lane and get a bunch of steals. They all flow in transition to get buckets.

F: (elongate playmaker) usually run with my boy who plays a PF stretch drama (duke Dennis construct ) and if he made it he was intending on being a secondary ball handler kind of guy but has become a spot up sniper. Sits in corner and wings and chops. He is usually our 5 and being guarded by a big who love to assist on the 24, since he's a PF. He's open all of the time and easy ways to get mt 2k20 find some fantastic looks. Avg such as 23 points on 60 percent from 3. He makes it work just fine although pretty much plays like a pure may of made the build somewhat differently so as to cater his drama fashion.

Volver a “Ayuda y Sugerencias”